You already know that using a credit card for your purchases is easy and convenient. No need to carry cash, no remembering your checkbook. But did you know that making a purchase with your credit card might give you access to many other fringe benefits, including extended warranties, additional insurance coverage and more?
These little-known perks are often overlooked when considering the value of a credit card. However, they can add up big. While perks vary from credit card to credit card, take a look at what the MilesAway® MasterCard® offers you as a valued cardmember:
- Extended Warranty: Doubles the original manufacturer’s or store-brand warranty for up to one year when you pay with your eligible MilesAway® MasterCard®.
- Purchase Assurance®: Provides coverage for most items you purchase with your eligible MasterCard® card if the item is damaged or stolen within 90 days of the date of purchase.
- Travel Assistance Services: Gives you pre-trip destination information such as visa/passport requirements, necessary immunizations, and assistance with lost/stolen travel documents and luggage. It also provides referrals to a network of physicians, arranges hospital transfers if needed, and gives referrals to attorneys, local embassies and consulates, if you are traveling more than 100 miles from home.
- MasterCard Global Service®: Delivers assistance anytime, anywhere and in any language with your card-related questions. MasterCard Global Service® helps you with reporting a lost or stolen card, obtaining an emergency card replacement or cash advance, finding an ATM location, and answering questions on your account.
- Zero Liability: Pay only for purchases that you have authorized on your MasterCard® card. Unauthorized purchases are not your responsibility. Certain conditions and exceptions may apply.
We invite you to learn more about Professional Solutions Financial Services’ reward-based business card with no annual fee and a variety of additional benefits to you.